SKAdNetwork Conversion Model | Definition
A conversion model enables marketers to pack significantly more insight and meaning into the SKAdNetwork Conversion Value. Rather than simply mapping individual post-install events to distinct conversion values (eg, conversion values [0-63] = event names [0-63]), which would only tell you that a user completed a specific in-app event, the conversion model applies a framework around each distinct conversion value, offering insights including:
- a count of days since the install that an action or condition was met by the user
- the highest value in-app action taken by the user
- a list of events the user completed regardless of order
- a range of revenue generated by the user
- the number of times a user completed an in-app action
- and more
What is SKAdNetwork, and How Do You Use It?
The AdTech Show: Season 1 – Episode 1
In this episode, we interview Vivian Watt, a product manager at Kochava who has been working intensely with teams to prepare for SKAdNetwork and the forthcoming changes with iOS 14.